• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lindormr Dragon

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Lindormr Dragon

It took over a year to finish this model, but I think it was worth it.

Model and texture made by Olof Moleman
Animated by Jigrael

Texture path:
LindormrDragon.blp

Recommended WE settings:
Use Druid of the Talon as base

Land dragon:
Animation - Run Speed 230.00
Animation - Walk Speed 230.00
Death Time (seconds) 2.00
Selection Scale 4.00
Attack 1 - Range 115
Attack 1 - Weapon Type normal
Collision Size 70

Flying dragon:
Death Time (seconds) 1.30
Selection Scale 4.00
Attack 1 - Range 115
Attack 1 - Weapon Type normal
Collision Size 70

Morph ability (Take of and land/Storm Crow Form):
Landing Delay Time 0.50
Casting Time 1.90

I also made an alternate Undead skin for this model, it can be found here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/skins/1316

Give credit if you use this in your map.

Please DO NOT distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
Dragon, Lindormr, Lindorm, Lindworm, Lindwyrm, Serpent
Contents

Lindormr Dragon (Model)

Lindormr Dragon (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Let me approve this amazing model. Works in game, looks amazing and wonderful quality from two well-known artists of the Warcraft Modding community. Once again you guys have outdone yourselves.
Level 2
OMG..... .OMG.. THIS IS SO FREAKY COOL MAN... most download.... most test.. but its filesize makes that it will take a while..

Level 2
Do you think you could make a dragon model that kinds looks like a realistic one, not the ones on two legs and have swords. I think that would be a great model.

Btw, excellent detail in the models and in movement.
5/5

Edit: Hey, how do you make him fly? Just put him as the model for the flying unit, and he will fly or what?

Last edited:
Level 3
an intersting dragon. i dont really like its spell animation...it doesnt really go well with any spells....but nonetheless AWESOME! as usual, an excellent model from olofmoleman. 4.5/5 from me, but i cant rate that so i might as well give 5/5

Level 1
ummm how come it doesnt work for me?
I put the right paths, and it only shows a green cube when I try to put it on my map :(

Level 10
Olof, would you be willing to either do this yourself or grant me or others permission to add an attachment to him so that he could carry a Nazgul (like the one on your fell beast model)? With the rider added and using the undead skin I think it could become a really cool fell beast. I know you've already made one, but this one is able to land and takeoff. Please let me know if you will do this or let me go ahead and try. Thanks.

P.S. I know you hate getting requests, but I hope this only counts as a half one since all the resources have already been made.

Level 6
I'd love to use it on my map, but this size is just too big. Together with undead skin it's 1.5 meg. Can't afford that much. Amazing model and undead skin for it, but size is just too big for me. I bet it turned off quite few other people as well. I bet there is any way of dropping the size by losing a bit of quality, just a bit...

Level 2
File size is huge...but it takes a huge file size to make such a jaw-droppingly-awesome model. I'm already a fan of Olof, but he really outdid himself this time. 5/5, because THW won't let me rate any higher!