• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lightning Effect Height Increasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
By height you mean, Z?

I think what you need is this:
JASS:
native MoveLightningEx takes lightning whichBolt, boolean checkVisibility, real x1, real y1, real z1, real x2, real y2, real z2 returns boolean

Or on creation:
JASS:
native AddLightningEx takes string codeName, boolean checkVisibility, real x1, real y1, real z1, real x2, real y2, real z2 returns lightning

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
OHHH

Now I understand your question. I only got one solution that works perfectly/flawlessly and it requires vjass.

However, it depends on the specific scenario. It is certainly possible without vjass in many cases. You could of course save all lightnings you attach to the goldmine in an array but I am not sure if that's possible when using the system. Vjass might be your only hope if you want to use that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.