• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lightning Aura

I give credit to blizzard for the skin, IDEA:this aura works best if you start with the immolation spell, thats if you want lightning damage to anyone who attacks you.

Keywords:
lightning, aura, marcus158, light, buff, spell
Contents

Lightning Aura (Model)

Reviews
20:09, 17th Sep 2008 Elenai: Rather simple...but approved. 18th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Fix the model's name. 22th Sep 2008 BlinkBoy: Approved.

M

20:09, 17th Sep 2008
Elenai: Rather simple...but approved.

18th Sep 2008
Pyritie: Fix the model's name.

22th Sep 2008
BlinkBoy: Approved.

Level 26
This could become a pretty good aura with some changes.

Personally I would add some particle emitter2 with the blue star texture, laybe I would also add 2 lightning strikes on the sides which also rotate. And there should be after some seconds/frames some cloud particles where the lightings are.

Level 8
Hmm... it would be good if the map maker use this aura when sasuke uses chidori and this aura appears during he casts chidori cuz when u see kakashi there is something like aura around him when he manipulated chidori. it would be awesome ^^
anyway nice model. could be great use to naruto maps (kakashi and sasuke's chidori)

Level 2
even thought its simple im still going to use it in my map cause it looks pretty good...gj. 4/5

Level 7
This could become a pretty good aura with some changes.

Personally I would add some particle emitter2 with the blue star texture, laybe I would also add 2 lightning strikes on the sides which also rotate. And there should be after some seconds/frames some cloud particles where the lightings are.

good ideas. considering i am very young (my profile page won't update my age, it lies) and this is my first model i wasn't expecting it to be good. i guess it's ok. i will consider the particle emitter and i also am making a targeted unit aura like a mini one of these :3.:grin: