• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lifesteal from spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Edit Again:I using items "blade of the ruined king", it has 12% life steal when using spell or attack, when i attack enemy has 80% hit point, i has only 80% hit point and lost 20% hit point and when i attack 30% hit point, i only has 30% hit point and lost 70% hit point
Can everyone tell reasons and fix this please :grin:.
  • blade of the ruined king
    • Events
      • Game - GDD_Event becomes Equal to 1.00
    • Conditions
      • (GDD_DamagedUnit is A structure) Equal to False
      • (GDD_DamagedUnit is Mechanical) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (GDD_DamageSource has an item of type Blade of the Ruined King) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause GDD_DamageSource to damage GDD_DamagedUnit, dealing ((Max life of GDD_DamagedUnit) x 0.08) damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
          • Unit - Set life of GDD_DamageSource to ((Life of (GDD_DamageSource)) + (GDD_Damage x 0.12))
        • Else - Actions
  • Actions
  • Unit - Set life of GDD_DamageSource to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + (GDD_Damage x ItemsLifeSteal)) with only one players.

Last edited:
Level 6
Why picked unit??? shd be damage source
Is it 100% life steal or random % for random life steal?
i means, when i using spell or attack on enemy has 80% hit point, i drain them 80% hit point, but i drain enemy has 30%, i just has 30% hit point.(Sorry, im bad english)
And picked unit?, sorry, my mistake ^^.

Level 6
Please post all relevant trigger here. From the post above, I think is because of picked unit, but I not sure. Need to see entire trigger
How i can add GUI trigger like other members, i don't using this account for 1 years.

Level 6
  • Blade of the ruined king
  • Events
  • Game - GDD_Event becomes Equal to 1.00[/B]
  • Conditions
  • (GDD_DamagedUnit is a structure) Equal to False
  • (GDD_DamagedUnit is a Mechanical) Equal to False
  • Actions
  • [B][B]If (All [B]Conditions Are True) then do (then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
  • Unit - Set life of GDD_DamageSource to ((Life of (GDD_DamageSource)) + (GDD_Damage x 0.12))

Level 23
XBahCle.png

to paste triggers properly you want to do like this

as for your actual problem your explanation is pretty much undecipherable. try again.

Level 6
  • blade of the ruined king
    • Events
      • Game - GDD_Event becomes Equal to 1.00
    • Conditions
      • (GDD_DamagedUnit is A structure) Equal to False
      • (GDD_DamagedUnit is Mechanical) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (GDD_DamageSource has an item of type Blade of the Ruined King) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause GDD_DamageSource to damage GDD_DamagedUnit, dealing ((Max life of GDD_DamagedUnit) x 0.08) damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
        • Else - Actions
GOT IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.