• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] Life is worth living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! My name is Misha, I am from Russia. How are you? :)
We have made our little film in wc3, which is full in english. We have not so good pronunciation but i think it won`t be so hard to undertsand what characters are talking about :)

The plot :
Four old friends happened to have met in a beautiful resort city when they got their vacation. They hoped to have a nice time together on the island which is called Solo-Sala...But they weren`t aware of all the dangerous things awaiting for them there...

As i have already said, we are russians and our pronunciation is far worse than yours thats why i will be much obliged if someone helps us with making voices! :)

I hope you will like it! Our film on YouTube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFEGvSsaB2s

Level 2
I will be very pleased if you guys comment here and tell us what we should improve and what we should remove from our movie to avoid these mistakes in the next part :)

In advance - thank you :)

Level 2
I am going to issue the new part soon, but now i think if it simply worth doing or not?

DeathChef, you mean upload a map. But the size of the map of every part is usually about 80-90 Mb. Do you think that someone will download it or not?

Level 2
Btw, now been trying to upload the map with the movie. It says the maxSize of the map which can be uploaded is only 20 MB. Piteful, nevertheless I recently downloaded "A Pile of Ugly" which is about 48 MB. How can I deal with it? Please, help me! :)

Level 2
Thx! I tried to do my best with the terrain. I am glad you liked it! :)

About voice acting :

You mean it`s kinda childish?? Many people told me that a great number of voices is.
I just didn`t want to make voice acting similar to the voices which are given in the standard WC3 cinematics ( I mean Otto speaking in such a gabbling manner in my film in compare with the smooth voice of Kael).

I think that one more reason is my english too. As you can see, its not decent as yours. I am sorry. :) Thank you for commenting here :)

Level 22
I think that one more reason is my english too. As you can see, its not decent as yours. I am sorry. :) Thank you for commenting here :)
i'm not that good with english too, don't worry..
keep practicing and you're good to go :)

what i meant with bad is, your voice-actor doesn't fitting warcraft units very well
maybe you can try changing the warcraft units :)

Status
Not open for further replies.