• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Leveling Up Abilitys w/ Triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,

I need some help, I am not completely sure where I should ask this, but I thought under 'requests' would be a good place.

I am trying to make a "Hero Builder" type of thing for a map like bunker wars, or footmen wars. And I decided to start on the "Hero Build" Part of it.

Well, now I have a problem. I cant seem to level up the abilities once a hero has them.

My current setup is that a hero runs up to a shop, buys an item, then using a trigger to give that hero an ability, then if that hero levels up a 'dummy' ability then the 'real/chosen' ability will level up with the dummy one.

But I cant get the added abilitys to level up with the dummy abilitys.

So basicaly I have not been able to get :"A" ability to the same level of ability "B".

Any idea how to do a trigger that would do that?
I have been trying to use "set level of ability" action, but without any luck...
Thanks.

Level 2
i got a question if its in the request forum, doesnt that count as a request to want to know how to do a trigger?

Level 1
Im sorry, I thought it was fine to post questions here. But I see my mistake, they have the spell board for such questions as this one.

Would it be possible if this thread was moved to the Spell thread?

And can anyone please help me get a trigger working that will level up an ability to the same level as another ability.

Thank you.

Level 2
ight my email is [email protected] i dont think there is a way to do that but if i find it i will surely tell you and im pretty good with triggers so if you need my help theres my email

Status
Not open for further replies.