• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Level Info Data Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, been away from Warcraft Editing for a while (1 year or so). When I try to open my old maps with old editors (1.28.5 and 1.30) I get in 50% of them "Level Info Data Missing or Invalid". I know in the past that was an indicator of map corruption so I tried to open one of my map uploaded on HiveWorkshop and got the same problem. Is something happened with the release of Reforged? I don't think it's possible all my maps got corrupted and damaged (even the uploaded one). I can open them with MPQ Editor. Thanks, I'm desperate

Level 12
It indeed look like a map corruption or map protection issue.

Unless you were not using the official World Editors when you worked on the map ?

Some modified world editor probably made the map unreadable with the official WE. Just an assumption though.

Are you now using normal World Editor? I can open Duel 4 Denton's Dominion [D4Dd] (Card Game) v1.8 fine.

upload_2020-6-1_13-22-25.png

Level 12
Funny thing is the map opens perfectly in Reforged WE too.

Something must be wrong your side, try to delete all your temporary files (use %temp% in windows search box).

Status
Not open for further replies.