• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's Destroy The Frozen Throne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Post, thread and discussion canons
2. Bumping and multiple posting: A post (or the act of posting) with the purpose of making the thread rise to the top of the listing is called bump(ing). You may only bump your thread if no posts have been submitted to it in the last 48 hours. You may not submit one or more posts after you've posted (double-post, triple-post, quadruple-post...).

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...g+and+multiple+posting&match=phr&titlesonly=0

Level 18
Post, thread and discussion canons
2. Bumping and multiple posting: A post (or the act of posting) with the purpose of making the thread rise to the top of the listing is called bump(ing). You may only bump your thread if no posts have been submitted to it in the last 48 hours. You may not submit one or more posts after you've posted (double-post, triple-post, quadruple-post...).

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...g+and+multiple+posting&match=phr&titlesonly=0

Well you see kid, like the poet said : nobody cares.

Level 8
Awwwww thanks for jumping to my defense guys. Building a new youtube channel is hard work and requires an excess of advertisement on my part until word starts getting out. I try to only post when I have new content for you guys.

Also, small update: I have finished recording the entirety of the TFT campaign (except Rexxar which will be done at a later date) and have now started on some of the wonderful custom campaigns posted in these forums. Just finished chapter 2 of the Dwarven Defense campaign and I mist say it is brilliantly constructed and wonderfully entertaining. The videos are on a scheduled release so expect to see the end of the TFT vids in about a week and a seamless transition into custom campaign coverage. You all have been amazingly supportive and I hope I'll be able to give back to this community by getting some more attention to the work of this forums members.

Level 8
Believe it or not I did consider that. Thanks. Though being a negative D-Bag loses you 7 of the 10 points you won for that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.