• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lets create a world..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I dont know where this belongs, so move it if you need to.
Anyone wanna use this thread to create/author our own world, like a storyline of some cool world of our own, with its own nations and religions and gods and history, which could then be used for maps, rps, or even like a story? i reckon itd be fun to do!

Level 5
lol......sorry for wanting to be creative, i just was thinking if one person can create something awesome, imagine what a group of people could come up with.... and i reckon mecheon is rite, an rp is where u act it out, not where you create something.

Level 23
You know what I'll just start with my world: Vorania, a world orbiting a red dwarf star, the planet is just a bit smaller than earth (0.9 the size of earth) and it has rings around it, the inhabitants are the Vorum's, a race that looks like humans but they have horns, they have a society that is based on their magic, but there are also some that don't have any magic, the magic sides are: Fire, Earth, Water, Air and darkness, and ofcourse the none magical group, every group has its own city and traditions, The Fire group has a city that is build in the inner wals of vulcanoes, they keep the vulcano's from erupting with their magic, the Earth people build their city's in the canyon's, the water people have their city under water, the air people have floating city's and the people of darkness live underground in the everdark forrests. They had war with the Krakira for millenia, but eventiualy they have conpuerred the krakira's and build a wall of all elements (exept darkness becouse they didnt have war with the Krakira's) wich kept them appart, now they have diveloped space travel and are enabled to create wormholes, wich they learned from ancient way gates that telleported them to their moon, where they found another race, A race wich lookd simmelar to them but they had cat ears and a tail.

More to come ^^

Level 24
what Kitabatake said was the truth. with as many members as THW has, if we all worked on one world, it could end up with lots of people having things they don't like about it.

Level 31
Teh Ephy and Kitabatake are rightin that the more people you have, the more argumrents. BUt would convert (topic drift) this thread to something where people justput in Ideas for a "world", or even design their own. Ya know, have some one say an idea and have other, repected people disscuse it, maybe even put together a whole Fictional universe. We'd have friction,andmaybeflams,but I would put faith in that some if not most ofthe hive could respect and not flame. And even if it came to that, we could askthe modds or admins to step in. I believe a few may even join in the creative soup here, if they're not busy.

BTW: I have about 20 different fictional Universes of my own design going on in my head at about any given time.

Level 5
Cavman, you have the sorta idea i have in mind, but im trying to keep my amount of posts low now, to avoid troubles and stuff, but ill do this if you or other people seriously wanna give this idea a shot in an intelligent, non spammy way, to actually create something co-operativly

Level 23
A whole universe sounds cool, everybody its own solar system (no I dont like the name solar system for it but I know no other) and then mix them, meet eachother, maby war or alliance, but not everyone on one world, that's going to be a mess, but I've made my planet already, cant you just set aside your critics and just use your imagination to create a world 2?

Edit:...... It's soooow empty around here, c'mon people please use your imagination!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.