• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Legends of Carona:The Aftermath of Andalistis(Development)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
GEOGRAPHY:
The map is based in the centar of world Carona.In this world there are 4 continets one centar and 3 side ones.The one in the centar is the continent known as Quelithion which on Elvish means ,,Heart of the world".In middle of this continent is a small island in which 's centar lies a well of immense power which is the heart of the whole world.Now with the great populations moved from continent to continent they discovered that this one is the most suitable for their efforts because large ammount of gold,iron,silver and many other things which are usefull to the survival of people.They setted up a kingdom on this island known as Andalistis.The kingdom dosent have one true ruler but four rulers.The four brethern who live there and protect the well to their final breath.
LORE:
After thousands of years the people of the world of Carona leaved in peace and harmony.Elves using their magic constructed their kingdoms on the continent of the Bandagal while Men and Dwarves with their sworn enemy the Trolls constructed their kingdoms on the continent of Gandabad.And the Night Elves also known as druids and animals which had their own culture constructed their kingdoms on the continent of Kaltidor.But there was another continent which was unknown to the people of the Carona.The one which is the very reason why Carona exsists.On the continent of Quelithion was founded the well which powers were immense and balanced.Such powers were never seen on Carona.Knowing that the powers of this well are dangerous Dwarves,Men and Elves united themselves and created the kingdom of Andalistis.The well cgranted them enternal life and they guarded it for centuries.Now the grave danger is at hand and the Demons had aweken seeking the destruction of the world of Carona and anihilation of of the well.In this dire time the well started emploding for second time in centuries and the races knew that Demons will come.But all is not lost in this dire times eight had been choosen to defeat the Demons.Will they stand united and defeat the Demons or devided and hope to win alone?
GAMEPLAY:
You start with the hero known as jarl.You can make only one building and thats Jarl 's Hall.Find a good spot and put Jarl 's Hall.Making it will allow you to create builders which can build aditional structures.You will have 45 minutes to prepere your armies and other stuff.Most likely the Trolls will attack you and try to stop your expanding for that build a proper army and defences.Finding the troll tribe camps could be very valuable because destroying it can lower the trollish attacks aswell as giving you bonus gold and lumber in some cases even items.To get income and increase it there are many ways the easiest way is to build farms which can gain pigs(3 gold)sheep(2 gold) and chickens (1 gold) also this animals will provide you with extra food.For greater a litle larger income you can build houses which provide 25 gold and give food.For the most larger income you should consider capturing gold mines (150 gold) iron mines(200 gold) and silver mines(175 gold).After 25 minutes pass from 45 minutes the once dead people will come back to life because energies of the well will become unstable and will start becoming unbalanced.To prevent undead from attacking you you can either strike their Deathlords(5 per player) or build Power Generator who will be able to make a shield which will guard your base and defend it against your undead enemies.
When timer is near 10 minutes to the summoning of the Demons the jarls will gain new ability which will allow them to turn into a Demon(you ll still be able to control him)This will happen cause the barriers will start to break and Demon energy is entering the world of Carona.Demon energy can also affect some of the players 's troops which will make some of the units that player has explode and summon an demon hound(the lesserest of all the demon hounds Damage:realy low armor type:flesh and realy easy killable).This can also be prevented by contstructing Magic Concentrator which concentrates demon energy and turns it into pure magic.

Map Coming Soon!

Last edited:
Level 8
What kind of map style is this? I didn't understand from the description.

P.S: Like the story. :)
Thanks.The map is well idk how to say it but its combinated like she is many types and its not just strategy and risk.Diffrent types of maps like Jarls being hunted by trolls.That idea was taken from Farmers vs Hunters also taking care of animals and geting income from it that is taken from FvH too.Now coming of the demons is taken from Coming of the horde and original storyline of Wc3 which is strategy type while FvH i think its tag or survival.There will be added custom events for custom item also quests too so thats taken for orpg style of maps.The events for turning into demons and undead was taken from LTA when blood elves were turning into wretched so they used power generators to prevent it.This Jarl ability to control their undead form was taken from one of the series i watched.Every part of the gameplay and storyline is taken from diffrent map and campaing.Thinking a litle and combining them with mine storyline and thinked parts i made this.I will maybe make the campaing about world of Carona.But Carona storyline is prety much based on Azeroth sotryline and i think that people will be bored to play Azeroth campaing again.But then i thought of remaking my ideas for campaing and i turned it our of storyline so i need more time to think how am i going to make campaing and when i make him i will probably make the map with events and all four continents.with each faction with diffrent heroes and abilites.So wish me luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.