• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zah'balad

What map should i do?

• Altered melee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, this is (not so known in this site) Dragolas77, and i am making a map...

Anyways, the base premise of this map is as follows...

There are three continents in the world. Zah'balad, a tropical continent, Balish'nika'da, a southern desert continent and Varroladar, a northern continent, slightly snowy, but the largest

Anyways, The continents hold these races...

Zah'balad, Half-dragons, Elves, Humans, undead, golems and demons. Also there are full dragons

Balish'nika'da, Orcs, Tauren, Trolls, and alot of savage races

Varoladar, Humans, Halflings, elves, night elves, dark elves, dwarves and a small demonic encampment.

The evil races are demons, golems and undead, the neutral races are orcs, tauren, trolls, savage races, humans and dark elves. The holy races are Half-dragons, halflings, dwarves, elves and night elves

Now, if you haven't guessed yet, the main continent will be zah'balad for these maps. There are two castles, one belongs to... (i hate all these lists...)

Kage'muru, a half dragon. Proficient with the longsword and heavy armor.

Dragolas (THAT'S ME!) an elf, armed with dual katanas and some attempts at decent weapons made by...

Migitsu, a human ninja, proficient with a large battleaxe (a ninja proficient with a battle axe?) and he constantly attempts to make gun-ish weapons.

The other castle belongs to A demon, taurusoid, and an undead lord (deciding name)

Taurusoid destroyed all of the continent of zah'balad except for this last castle, which all of the very best of the soldiers fled to, seeking revenge on taurusoid for all that he did.

Unfortunately, his men and the holy side's men are equal in strength, and there are only 200 holy and demonic soldiers, and due to the commanders knowing the importance of each man, they have not let a single soldier die, by using heavy amounts of tactics and training.

So, Kage'muru knows that there would be no way in hell he would bring the innocent races on other continents from rushing into death by fighting taurusoid, so he is forced to keep the war silent, and the other two continents are unaware. When that force is dead, taurusoid will head to the other continents and destroy this planet.

Now, here is my predicament, i am planning to make either a TD based on this, before the war, where you can play as either race, ending with a cinematic explaining that last bit and then i will do other maps with that theme, or to move on to an altered melee, where you play as Kage'muru, dragolas, migitsu, taurusoid, taurusoid in a golem form, or the undead lord and the armies belonging to each commander. Or finally, a large rpg where you play as one of the men from zah'balad... Opionions please?

Level 2
Sorry to bump this, but i do need feedback and reasons why i should do that, but thanks for the votes, and could you please post with your votes? thankyou...

Level 2
Ok, it seems almost unanimous (sp?) that i will try to do an RPG, i just need to know now if it should be the normal rpg, or counter operative, like 2 teams of 5 doing missions AGAINST eachother, like AOS and stuff like stop the enemies from getting to this area while allowing your forces to get to thiers or whatever...

Level 2
Err, i meant an RPG where you can choose to do missions. Like choose to do an AOS against the enemy, Choose to do a thing where you can't let monsters into this region etc...

Yeah, that does sound cool doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.