• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Legends and Lords ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
-Legends and Lords ORPG-

Legends and Lords ORPG Description

-Introduction-
Legends and Lords ORPG was created on December 6 2012. The game type is Role Playing Game, there are 7 playable characters which can be picked by the players. The warrior, hunter, rogue, mage, babarian, and the druid. The name "Legends and Lords" is the symbol of the 10 knights who fought for the freedom of the land. There are 11 various regions, named Bastion, Mid Land, Metropolis, Panem, Avalon, Hyrule, Latveria, Madriga, and Tamriel

Screenshots

-Screenshots-

-=Bastion Camp=-

Details and Information

The Bastion Camp is the nearest camp in Madriga. You can find a better quality of items here.

224178-albums5983-picture63636.png

-=Madriga Camp=-

Details and Information

The Madriga Camp is the first place where you will be spawned after picking your hero.

224178-albums5983-picture63637.png

Last edited:
Level 3
Couldn't you make any original names for the regions? I mean it sounds bad that your taking other games region/setting names, but worse, your not using for something related to their franchise.

Plus, dont use that rock tile for paths. Maybe the Cobble Path would be better.

Thank you for your suggestion :grin:

Edit: Sorry i don't think cobble path won't be suitable for my map

Last edited:
Level 30
Quite nice project, you have some good terraining skills! Ill be waiting for the demo map of this but base on the screenshots you show.... its quite a small map just a 2 islands. You should have a signature for this game, its worth it and will make your game more popular!

Level 3
Quite nice project, you have some good terraining skills! Ill be waiting for the demo map of this but base on the screenshots you show.... its quite a small map just a 2 islands.

Thank you by the way its not small at all i as introduce the project i've put 11 regions there

Level 30
No not names lets say kinds of dungeons for example ice dungeon

How about this... I have spend 5 minutes to think of this and I know this will fit in your game!

Name: Fortress of Blood
Description: On the times of war, many warriors fought for fame at an abandon fortress but as it turns out, many died and the fortress is filled with blood. Many lost souls still lingers at this cursed fortress seeking battle and death to others. And at the same time, a force of demons dwells this cursed fortress!

Types of Enemies: Soulless Warrior, Necromancer, Cursed Demon, Demon Giant, Blood Mage and the Boss, Fallen King
I hope this gives you an idea! I also gave you enemies you can put maybe you can add more, the model choice for the enemies relies on you. Wishing the luck for your project!:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.