• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legenday war V 1 and V 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
it's about a fight between good and evil
Tell me what mistakes are on the map :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Contents

Legenday war V 1 (Map)

Legenday war V 1 (Map)

Reviews
1 - improve your description: Description Guide - Maps 2 - please, but please for GOD SAKE, stop spamming the Hiveworkshop with your "gaming" channel. 3 - Not trying to be rude but based on what I can see from that mini map, the map was surely done...
SonsOfSami
The mistake is that you thought it is a finished map, uploading it here. You just opened the WE, spammed some units here and there, made some low effort terrain, and then uploaded it here. Seriously, i strongly recommend that you put more work on your...
Daffa
Map Submission Rules Point 1 and 4. Please, we have a quality standard here that everyone must adhere. This is the third map of yours with quality issues (prev: capitain fachiru and...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

1 - improve your description: Description Guide - Maps
2 - please, but please for GOD SAKE, stop spamming the Hiveworkshop with your "gaming" channel.
3 - Not trying to be rude but based on what I can see from that mini map, the map was surely done in 40 minutes and then uploaded here without any sense. Same as your campaign? Stick to the rules please. Hiveworkshop is not a child playground

Level 14
Tell me what mistakes are on the map
The mistake is that you thought it is a finished map, uploading it here.
You just opened the WE, spammed some units here and there, made some low effort terrain, and then uploaded it here.
Seriously, i strongly recommend that you put more work on your maps, and stop advertising your youtube channel, its against the rules.
Please read the Map Submission Rules

Last edited:
Level 14
Sooo.. you updated the map by spamming a few more units...seriously
It seems you didnt even bother to read the Map Submission Rules , well, i knew you wouldn't anyway.
Do you not realise how incredibly low quality (if any quality can be mentioned here) is this compared to other maps here?
very good
I have a strong feeling that this the same person with another account to boost its rating, due to the name and join date
This "map" should be Rejected, obviously, the author has completely no idea what is he doing.

I wonder why i even bother.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

It is the same person. His whole name is Daniel Fachiru and each account has one of those. Discovered that by "taking a look" at his "gaming" channel. I already reported him.

Map Submission Rules

Point 1 and 4.
1. Good Detailed Description
Include thorough, detailed information on what the map is about, its features, and how to play it.
Recommended: Screenshots, videos, changelog, and organized formatting (BB Codes, Description Guide - Maps).
- Map category / type tags should be fitting, and not excessive in number
4. Quality Standard
- Fully functioning gameplay
- Acceptable terrain or visuals, must not be totally empty or monotonous. See: A Guideline to Terraining
- No game breaking bugs / mostly leakless triggers. See: Memory Leaks
- Tool-tips should have descriptions and broken icons (DISBTNs) should be kept to a minimum.

Please, we have a quality standard here that everyone must adhere. This is the third map of yours with quality issues (prev: capitain fachiru and https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/fachiru-bandit-king.306906/#resource-79328). Not to mention the 2 times of uploading map not belonging to you.

I urge you to learn more about the editor and stop uploading simple maps like this. It only clutters the map section.

Please take a look at Approved Maps for some example of approvable maps. Do refer to map above 2014 in approval date as they are closer to today standards.

Here's some feedback :
  1. Druid of the Claw in Bear Form cannot morph back.
  2. What's the point of having unlockable spells when you don't have the resources to research them?
  3. Technically, units are useless as heroes are all OP. I mean over 1k damage and 25k HP in comparison to less than 1k HP units?
  4. The quest log and dialogue has lots of spelling errors. Please, use Grammarly or a dictionary to check your writing. I had a headache from reading them right now.
Lastly, please stop this gaming channel spamming.
I'm putting this to Substandard. A big amount of change is needed to have this approvable.