• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Monsters 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I want to make a new map for legendary monsters because somewhiteguy has dissappeared. First of all the game is just not balanced there are about 10 imba characters and the rest suck. The game is to easy and there is a hacked version going around that simply destroys the game. So if anyone is intrested in helping reply asap.

Level 3
I sent somewhiteguy a message about 2 months ago requesting to help make version 6.0 on his clan site he has never responded i also have made an account on westcoast server where he plays. I checked for the last month and hes has never been on one day.I would need someone to do terrian , load save codes , triggers and such. I am pretty sure I can do the rest

Level 3
Alright you have a valid point I will start working on the terrian if you have ever played the map trigger you will notice that it is already horrible. I know I wont be pro at it but at least i will have a major part of the map done already. I already have most of the item ideas complete and models figured out. Have you ever played this b4?

Level 3
Can anyone suggest methods of learning how to terrain? I will read the tutorials on this site and start working on it once I have it done i will submit a screenshot. How long does it take to terrain a map?

Level 4
Can anyone suggest methods of learning how to terrain? I will read the tutorials on this site and start working on it once I have it done i will submit a screenshot. How long does it take to terrain a map?

How long depends on how detailed u want it, and the map size.

Status
Not open for further replies.