• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New map Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am looking for a couple people to help me out. I will need someone who is good at triggers becuase i SUCK at it lol.

More or less what it will be is a map were one side will be the military. Then there will be Monsters on the other side(monsters will not be allied). First person to a certain amount of points will win the game(host can choose at start).

The army will be trying to kill the monsters and the followers of the monsters.
This is how they will earn points and money to buy new units and upgrades.

The monsters job will be to Destroy the city, Fight off the police(who will get stronger the more a monsters "threat" meter goes up) and fighting the military.

If your interested please leave me a post!

Level 7
Lets see more detail...
Well One side you will be the army(as stated earlier) What im thinking is being able to "customize" your hero. For instance when the map starts you will get to construct your hero. You will get to pick your armor and your weapon. Different ones will give different skills movement speed attack speed and damage. For instance if you wanted you could pick say the sniper rifle with recon armor. With those you would get skills like Hide(windwalk) from armor and things like Aimed Shot from the Sniper rifle. Also picking the heavier armors will give you slower movement speed with higher defense.

Monsters will be more or less set heroes. You get the preset skills that come with the monster you want. Some monsters will be better at certain things. Like one will be good at building up an army of weaker monsters. One will be good at building a smaller stronger army. And one will be a tank with good crowd control.

Monsters WILL NOT BE ALLIED. The whole point will be to get to a certain amount of points before the others do.

Army people will get points by doing things like defeating the monsters(who will respawn) and stopping bad random events.

Monsters will get points from destroying buildings killing the npc people running around and killing the army people(who will also respawn) They will get points from stopping good random events.

Dont know how much more i can really explain until the project gets underway!

P.S. if anyone can do a good city terrain that would be AWSOME

+rep to anyone that helps out!

Status
Not open for further replies.