• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of ShadowMarsh screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm and our team are developing one project now.. Its called "Legend of ShadowMarsh". This project for Diablo series or Torchlight fans :cute:
I hope, you like it.

Attachments

• LOSM 1.jpg
    LOSM 1.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 1,166
  • LOSM 2.jpg
    LOSM 2.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 1,227
Level 6
Nice work!!! Especially the atmosphere in the first picture
is really awesome. No suggestions for improving, simply
everything is in its right place.

Btw: I really like your Art, some of the best artwork in the net...

Level 36
Blizzard models are not aloud, but beside that, really really awesome atmosphere! just so damn lovely, I simply love how you blend the flowers with the ''swamp environnement'' just lovely.. damn lovely..

and what rhymes with lovely?....cookie!

I'm going to presume you talk about WoW and not blizzard in general, cause in that case you would be claiming that any doodad is illegaly used. (even wc3 ones)

Anyways, using WoW rips in a terrain is accepted, as long as the model itself isnt shared via this site. Simple as that.

Now, onto the terrain. I like what I am seeing, but I can't say that either of those are really great terrains, because I see far too little to even get a spec of what the whole terrain is about. You should take some new shots that show a bit more of the terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.