• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods Awakening screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This are my projects screens Gods Awakening :grin:
Firstly, I'll release my project on russian language, and then I'll release it on english :cute:

Attachments

• Gods awakening off screen 1.jpg
    Gods awakening off screen 1.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 268
  • Gods Awakening off screen 2.jpg
    Gods Awakening off screen 2.jpg
    759.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Gods Awakwning off screen 3.jpg
    Gods Awakwning off screen 3.jpg
    663.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Gods Awakwning off screen 4.jpg
    Gods Awakwning off screen 4.jpg
    649.8 KB · Views: 243
Level 9
There're some mojor flaws which require fixing.

1. Overstretched textures of columns etc on first two screens. It is solvable by making the same thing from smaller decorations, and gives nice detailed feel about it. You can go artistic and make it all puzzle- and pattern-like

2. Whole structure is just flat board with walls. You could make much moar with fake balconies, "second" floors etc.

3. Transparent tile you used to make it look floaty. The problem is not actually in the tile, but in the poor quality (well, you didn't have much choice anyway) sky behind it. Take some eerie fog \ simple fog decorations, add some clouds...

Level 19
If the terrain in your map looks as good as the third screenshot from any angle that shit in on! Really like how you only used only a few models, but still kept it good looking. Good playable.

For the inside screenies... I do not really like the way you made those small walls with the columns. That is the only thing though. What you might want to keep in mind if you continue terraining those inside terrains, is all the trash and random shit people leave behind everywhere. Could use crates and barrels, and maybe some lanterns?

Status
Not open for further replies.