• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Left 2 Die Zerg sounds and screen score icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everybody, I'm new in this forum, but I do edit some maps from long time ago.

I'm not as skilled at this as some people can be, but I'm usualy able to do what I want, finding it by myself or on the net, reading forums like this.

But this time I'm struck, I edited the Left 2 Die map that I realy like and I would like to fix a "bug" (I gess it's one) that exists on the original map :

Kerrigan is annoucing events on my base ("under attack" etc) and on the screen score, races are switched : players are Zerg and computers are Terran.

That doesn't change anything on the gameplay of course, but I would like to fix it.

Could someone help me please ?

Thank you and sorry for any mistakes I'm French, I do my best !

Status
Not open for further replies.