• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leaving for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello All! I just got World of Warcraft, and it is really cool! For a while I'm stopping all progress on my Warcraft III maps. Im sure some day I will revisit them. Ill probably visit here once in a while, but not a much.

So, goodbye!

Level 7
... one of my friends (actually many, but this particular friend lives close to me :roll: ) plays the WoW final beta (europe, doh!) and I gotta admit - its cool, but I can't see how its gonna interfere with my wc3 activities :p I may have too much time on my hands... or I'm just good at planning 8) - the only thing that would be a real pause, would be if I get drafted the 3rd when I have session

oh well, its an awesome game, and if anything, you should be warmthly goodbyed :p Fare thee well

Level 9
GreyArchon said:
You have succumbed to the power of WoW in body and soul.
There is no salvation for you. You are trapped within WoW forever. Go in peace.
Well, luckily for me, I haven't.... (thats why I left actually)
Oh and back to the topic, Cya mag, I hope you dont get swarmed if your on a PvP.... (tust me, it sucks)

Level 9
Eusira said:
Awful WoW. Let's hope the "new" starcraft will wipe those slimey ******* back to a new thing and abandon WOW
Sadly for you, WoW will kick SC ass for at least another 2-3 years

Level 11
Have fun Psycho.

And don't worry, he'll be back. I was absent from here for a while playing WoW, but I came back. :wink:

And yes, WoW owns all other Blizzard games released so far, and will probably continue to do so for a while. :)

Level 8
If anyone would like, I can pist the last map I made. I ws gonna make it into a campaign, wit this as the first level. Its small and doesn't have cinematics or a cutsom hero, but I think it has nice terrain. Takes like 10 minutes to play through.

So PM me if you want it, Ill check back on Friday.

Buh bye!

Level 7
Cya...

I always and STILL think that "Diablo" the origional is still way better, I still play WoW occasionally, and that I sadly have to pay. I can understand why people leave to play it...
SC will get owned by WoW, WC3 is my style.. SC can kiss muh behiinndd!

Level 7
everyone should know this!.. I am RICH, wololololo!!!

uh well, since its so popular, I'll be doing the quitting thingie too! Mainly because - I've left the building (where I useually reside in, that is 8) ) And in my new home... no internet - YET! But just so you all know, ME is postin' for his last time in some year... or actually, I should consult the local ComputerCafé :eek: only, I don't wanna pay thier fines everyday just to check up on email, and what is flurishing in the forum! NaF!!!

Sorry for using your "Goodbye Post" Psych Mag, but you said you would be gone by now? :roll: "check back on friday"... oh well, solongsoldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.