• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How can i have it so my leaderboard that shows
-Recouces-
Wood Stock: X
so that it unhides for a certain player wen the triggering player's unit enters region.

Bob enters region A so he sees the leaderboard, he leaves, leaderboard goes away. Jim enters region A so he sees the leaderboard, Bob enters region A, they both see it :xxd:.

Level 28
  • Hide Leaderboard
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit leaves Region
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()) then
      • Leaderboard - Hide (Last created leaderboard)
      • Custom script: endif
  • Show Leaderboard
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()) then
      • Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)
      • Custom script: endif
Something like this?

Edit: wait... you want a multiboard or a leaderboard?
Make up your mind already D:
(I prefer multiboards, you can make them look a lot better...).

Level 28
Yeah, there's quite a huge difference...
Multiboard is the most common nowadays, you can minimize/maximize it yourself and you can insert any value in it (like lumber, kills, hero, item, ...).
It also supports icons and you can create it's own structure.

A leaderboard only features players + 1 value.
You cannot change it's structure, it doesn't support icons and you can't minimize/maximize it.

Level 6
Cool thats awsome, i'll try that but could you tell me if i can show a leaderboard for player 1 to player 2.

Level 6
Sorry i keep dragging this thread on but I mean in the action when you create a leaderboard, you create it or you add something to the leaderboard for a certain player. EX) Add player 1 to last created leaderboard, then when you should last created leaderboard im wondering if player 2 can see player ones info set on the leaderboard, or if its only for player 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.