• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Variables and Leaderboard trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm having trouble with the leaderboard adding points. The game is where one unit enters the goal region with the ball. Once he enters that region, that team gets 1 point.

Here are the triggers I have in play, I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing is wrong:

Leaderboard:
  • Create
  • Events
  • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All Players) titled 5 Goals to Win
  • Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)
  • Leaderboard - Add Player 1(Red) to (Last created leaderboard) with label Red Team and value RedScore
  • Leaderboard - Add Player 2(Blue) to (Last created leaderboard) with label Red Team and value BlueScore
Player Example Scores:
  • Player 3 Scores
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit enters Blue Goal <gen>
  • Conditions
  • (Owner of(Triggering Unit)) Equal to Player 3(Teal)
  • Actions
  • Set Player3Goals = (Player3Goals + 1)
Adding to Leaderboard:
  • Red Team Total
  • Events
  • Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Set RedScore = (Player3Goals + (Player4Goals + (Player5Goals + (Player7Goals))))
Also, would this condition work for the 2nd trigger above, in order to make it so that they have the ball in order to score?:

• Player 3 Scores
  • Conditions
  • (Owner of (Triggering Unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)) and ((Item carried by (Triggering Unit) in slot 1) Equal to Ball)

Level 9
You change the value of variable but you don't refresh info in leaderboard. You need to repeat this action in the trigger where you change the score (variable value).
  • Leaderboard - Change the value for (<Picked player>) in (Last created leaderboard) to <Variable>
P.S. Multiboards are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.