• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leaderboard Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey guys i need help. i'm making a leaderboard and i want my leaderboard to look like this:
leaderboard.png

and mine is a epic fail!
leaderboard2.png
btw can you check my kill update if it works properly and no bugs. Ty +REP :D

My triggers:
  • Leaderboard Setup
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled (Kills + (( + ((String(Win_Score)) + to win))))
      • Leaderboard - Add P_1 to (Last created leaderboard) with label Team 1 and value 0
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked player) controller) Equal to User
              • ((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • Then - Actions
              • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
      • Leaderboard - Add P_2 to (Last created leaderboard) with label Team 2 and value 0
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 7 (Green)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked player) controller) Equal to User
              • ((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
            • Then - Actions
              • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
      • Leaderboard - Change the color of the label for P_1 in (Last created leaderboard) to (100.00%, 80.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Leaderboard - Change the color of the value for P_1 in (Last created leaderboard) to (100.00%, 80.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Leaderboard - Change the color of the label for P_2 in (Last created leaderboard) to (100.00%, 80.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Leaderboard - Change the color of the value for P_2 in (Last created leaderboard) to (100.00%, 80.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)
  • Leaderboard Kill Update
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (((Owner of (Killing unit)) is an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True) then do (Set Leaderboard_TeamKills[1] = (Leaderboard_TeamKills[1] + 1)) else do (Set Leaderboard_TeamKills[2] = (Leaderboard_TeamKills[2] + 1))
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for P_1 in (Last created leaderboard) to Leaderboard_TeamKills[1]
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for P_2 in (Last created leaderboard) to Leaderboard_TeamKills[2]
  • Leaderboard Kill Update2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Leaderboard_TeamKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Leaderboard_TeamKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to Leaderboard_TeamKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]

Status
Not open for further replies.