• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Leaderboard Kills Updater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have made leader board kills updater using the tutorials throughout the internet yet it does not work. Here is the trigger of which i have no answer to...
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions
    • ((Dying unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to True
  • Actions
    • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = Kills[((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1)]
    • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
    • Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order
The variable used is a integer array 11 for the 11 players and is labeled as "Kills".

Please help me thank you.:spell_breaker:

Level 4
The Create Leader board Trigger
  • Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.05 seconds
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Player Kills
    • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • If (((Picked player) controller) Equal to User) then do (Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0) else do (Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard))
The tally trigger
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions
    • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Not equal to Player 12 (Brown)
  • Actions
    • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
    • Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
player 12 is the creep in the game.The variable is Integer array 11.
This one removes the player from the leaderboard and other stuff.
  • Events
    • Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 2 (Blue) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 3 (Teal) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 4 (Purple) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 6 (Orange) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 7 (Green) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 8 (Pink) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 9 (Gray) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) leaves the game
    • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) leaves the game
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Leaderboard - Remove (Triggering player) from (Last created leaderboard)
    • Game - Display to (All players) for 30.00 seconds the text: A player has left t...
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit - Make (Picked unit) Rescuable by (All players)
    • Wait 10.00 seconds
    • Game - Display to (All players) the text: The players units w...
That's everything associated with it.

Level 13
Seems fine to me too.

But... maybe it's a problem with dummies... try to add a condition like:

• Conditions
    • (Dying Unit) Not equal to Yourdummyunit
Try also with debug messages. In the case you can't manage to solve it try with a boolean "switch":

• Events
    • Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions
    • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Not equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    • Killcheck[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to False
  • Actions
    • Set Killcheck[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = True
    • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
    • Wait 0.01 seconds
    • Set Killcheck[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = False

Level 4
It seems i have fixed the problem.

• Conditions
    • (Killing unit) Not equal to (Summoned unit)
Apparently the hero you get at the star can summon units which I used for every test, but long after the summons were dead the kills would still be randomly 3 instead of 1 which doesn't make any sense.

Thank you for the better conditions trigger even though i fixed it.
:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.