• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Leaderboard bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi.
I've created a lederboard and tested it out. When you kill the first enemy the leaderboard Kills go from 0 to 109. Then if you kill anoter one from 109-110 so that works. How to fix?

The trigger for creating is :
  • Event : Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds.
  • Conditions : None
  • Actions : Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (all players) titled Kills
  • Player group : Pick every player in (all players) and do (actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (all conditions are true) then do (then actions) else do (else actions)
        • ((Picked player) slot status) equal to is playing
        • ((Picked player) controler) equal to user
        • Then - Actions
          • Leaderboard - Add (picked player) to (last created leaderboard) with label (name of (Picker player)) and value 0
        • Else - Actions
        • Do nothing
And then the second trigger (Update)

• Event : Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions : ((Dying unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to true
  • Actions : Set Kills (A variable with type Integer array 1) [(Player number of (Owner of killing unit)))] = (Kills [(Player number of (Owner of (killing unit)))] +1)
  • Leaderboard : Change the value for (Owner of (killing unit)) in (last created leaderboard) to Kills [(Player number of (owner of (killing unit)))]
  • Leaderboard : Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order
The third trigger (Removing player from leaderboard if he leaves)
  • Event : A player leaves the game
  • Conditions : None
  • Actions :
  • Leaderboard : Remove (Triggering player) from (last created leaderboard)
Please answer :) thx in advance.
+Rep if solved.

Level 13
It still dosen't work. Here is the link. Please don't think about the fact that there is a cinematic in the start and that it is 3 bandits located in the NORTH WEST corner of the hero picking area.

Attachments

• WARCARFT 3 WORLD EDITOR MÅ IKKE SLEET.w3x
    4.4 MB · Views: 30
Level 13
I don't understand, how could it be linked to another map??

I can fine open it (Ofcourse i got the original :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.