• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lava Elemental

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Lava Elemental
No Custom Texture

Maybe Lava Lord?

Hope you Like it...

CHANGELOG:
Spike Removed.
Contents

Lava Elemental (Model)

Reviews
09:36, 31st May 2014 Misha: Iiii think my comment in this thread below has a few good suggestions what could be tweaked or changed, to make this guy look all the more epic :P be thorough though..

M

09:36, 31st May 2014
Misha: Iiii think my comment in this thread below has a few good suggestions what could be tweaked or changed, to make this guy look all the more epic :p

be thorough though..

Level 10
I really like the concept! Although you should work on making the armor parts not so sharp looking. Other than that I'll give it a 5/5.

well.. maybe better wrap on the outer body shape so it doesn't have this checkered pattern on him (caused by alpha on the texture)? maybe slower flow of the lava texture.. maybe some nicer and half-molten rock armor (as current one is too close to firelord and kinda too thin-like) maybe tweaking the anim where he looks around, to not have that awful mesh stretch normal water elemental has.. maybe lill less particles (as in particle count)

EDIT: heck, maybe better wrapping on main body, to make the lava flow nicely and.. logically(?) along the limbs and body :p