1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Lava andd poison Dooddas

Submitted by Arak1da
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Hi all. I went through the archives and found this. This is a model for the my dwarves campain, which without a good trigger will never get out of the idea stage. Since the site I have not noticed something like that, then use it. thanks Empyreal for the lava spray. Some gif of bridge what i create along time in past . Screen capture - f4eaaec5244fcfa6041d68a6d4bd06e6 - Gyazo Screen capture - b0bae34461db211439fa43d8b9cd7d66 - Gyazo
Contents

Lava andd poison Dooddas (Model)

lava block (Model)

Lava Waterfall (Model)

poison Block (Model)

Poison waterfall (Model)

Bridge pillar (Model)

Face Pillar (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Interesting ideas, but the execution leaves much to be desired. You need to add collision shapes on most models and make sure they disappear at the end of the death animation. You can use geoset animations to accomplish that.
  1. BrothForMyPeople

BrothForMyPeople

Resources:
    Resources: