• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Last map of NE Campaign RoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, can someone tell me how to extract the default campaigns of RoC so that I could edit the maps myself? I wanted to see the last map of the NE campaign but it's either i'm too blind or I just used the wrong keywords because I haven't found any tutorials concerning this when I searched the net.

Or if someone is willing enough, could you give me the last map of the NE campaign?

Thank you in advance.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
They are in the main data MPQ files. Use mpqedit to open them and extract the files. Remember to open in "read only" mode as you do not want to modify those files.

What are the main data MPQ files? See those multi-hundred megabyte files? Those are them...

Specifically war3.mpq contains the RoC campaigns. However you may rather search for them in War3Patch.mpq as Blizzard may have done some updates to the maps post-release.

Status
Not open for further replies.