• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't edit RoC campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
the TFT campaign works with me.but I couldn't extract ROC's properly I dont know why.
what I did is
open MPQ Master.
selected from the menu : File<open and choose war3.mpq
selected the menu : operation<Extract and choose a folder
checked the folder and found it empty!!
I tried to reopen the file, but no use.
I also tried Opening war3x.mpq,no use,too.
fortunately, when tried the same steps with war3xlocal.mpq it worked fine.
IN truth,when I open TFT campaign with that program,I see organized folders and I extract them.
but when open ROC campaign I see(in the program window) limitless number of compressed files.
what could be wrong? I think it is not the OS(windows7)
thanks in advance for helping.

Level 16
I just tried but no use.
could something be wrong with the file(or maybe it's not the file)?because I could extract TFT's
or with the program itself? or....

and I was wondering where my post was.....so I reposted it.
but what is wrong in ''bumping' an old thread'

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
I don't really know the listfiles you are mentioning,but I just downloaded an MPQ (master or editor or whatever) from the the link you gave and it worked fine.now I did open war3.mpq and saw organized folders(maps weapon...etc). the only thing that is not so good is that I do not see an ''extract all'' operation but thats not of a big deal for I can extract the map folder(the one I want).
thank you so much my friend. you are awesome :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.