• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lands of vanguard V1.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This land of the vanguard V1.6

New update: Mounts added, and expired dungeons.
(Mounts not official completed)

You can choose from 6 Unique hero's, with all customized spells.

when you start the game, you can choose you're hero by selecting the peasant, and walking into one of the glowing sircles with one of the units inside it.

This is one of the last updates, more updates will follow this month.

This game is basicly based on the gameplay of warcraft 3, with wow interferences, like instances and mounts.

I hope you like the map, and please report bugs so that i can fix them.

Subscribe my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/TheGameHive

Keywords:
Wow, RPG, Coolmap, Warcraft, 3
Contents

Lands of vanguard V1.5 (Map)

Reviews
15:22, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected 7th september 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected The terrain is horrifying, you've used blizzard cliffs a lot, you should avoid using them as much as you can and work with terrain heights. The...

M

15:22, 13th Aug 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

7th september 2011
Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected
The terrain is horrifying, you've used blizzard cliffs a lot, you should avoid using them as much as you can and work with terrain heights.
The environment is very empty, the dungeons should have real walls, not boundaries.
The island is very empty, there are only trees and some random crates, add animated grass doodads and plants and flowers. A huge waterfall would also be cool.
The triggers also leak, none of the location leaks are being removed. See tutorial.

Your map will be permanently rejected. This is beyond updates, it needs really huge updates to make it approvable, so I suggest you make a development thread for it in the map development section.

Level 1
I'm sorry, but I registered just to comment on this map. The number of spelling mistakes in it are laughable...it made my head hurt just to play it. Please fix them, as they are absolutely everywhere.

Level 5
i know my english hurts people's heads.. :D

I'm sorry, but I registered just to comment on this map. The number of spelling mistakes in it are laughable...it made my head hurt just to play it. Please fix them, as they are absolutely everywhere.

I know i'm not the best with english.. xD
anyways, i hope you are able to engnore it a little?:p

but do you like my map anyways?

Level 5

If you cant spell proper english this website is not for you. Use spellcheck or something else...

:vw_unimpressed:

Okay, i am going to tell you guys this ones again.
i am Dyslectic, i can spell properly actually, i can talk English very good.
but because the fact that I'm dyslectic means that the spelling mistakes happen without really knowing that i make them.

and right now, i am using spelling checks, because you guys will bitch at me about it if i don't.

and yes, i am going to watch over the spelling mistakes.

Your map has been permanently rejected.
The terrain is horrifying, you've used blizzard cliffs a lot, you should avoid using them as much as you can and work with terrain heights.
The environment is very empty, the dungeons should have real walls, not boundaries.
The island is very empty, there are only trees and some random crates, add animated grass doodads and plants and flowers. A huge waterfall would also be cool.
The triggers also leak, none of the location leaks are being removed. See tutorial.

Your map will be permanently rejected. This is beyond updates, it needs really huge updates to make it approvable, so I suggest you make a development thread for it in the map development section.