• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magic Lands v1.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi everybody this is my first map and i wish you will be like it.
Thanks for the dizzt-Mr.Bob-Tranquil-olofmoleman-levigeorge1617-Kitabatake-Misha-skrap-Illidan(Evil)X-General Frank and eveyone like you...(if i dont write someone just tell me and i write)
Story-------------------
In this world people dont know anything about magic.They just want more gold for their life.But some ancient creatures are try saving magical things from human.But humans think no one can save those things and they started war for magical things...
Whats new on this version:1.5
-Added new heroes...
-Fixed Dark and Good magic schools
-Gold and wood balanced on bulding cost
-Changed Dark altar model

Keywords:
Magic Lands,Melee Map,buraxia3,
Contents

Magic Lands v1.5 (Map)

Reviews
15:15, 22nd Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 21
Looks like a ok map.
Yeah like the above person, change the description to something more like enjoyable.

Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.