• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lamp Model Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi there! I am requesting someone to make me two models.
Both will be the same model but since this is going to be a doodad I will require two since they should have two different "Stand" animations.

Lighting_Fixture.jpg

Here it is, its a lamp that will be haning in the air (ceiling). It should have a glow effect to it like the post lattern and one of them should be glowing constantly while the other should be blinking.

I will give the creator +rep and credits in the map!

Level 4
The problem is that I don't know how to model o.o And I would like that someone who knows how to model makes it so it will be a good quality.

Level 4
Well, I could try, I'm just starting out modelling, so it wouldn't be amazing. Since I don't know how high the ceiling is, you'll have to modify it's height in world editor.
Want me to give it a try?

Of course! I think you will do great (absolutely better than me I don't even now how to do it xD). I have to say thank you very much for making this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.