Lady Katrana Prestor

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Base model credit: Calia Menethil by Sxar
Base model credit: Dragon and Derivatives by Ujimasa Hojo

I saw a similar character model somewhere, I don't remember the author, I decided to make a similar one. There is also a dragon shape.
Previews
Contents

Lady Katrana Prestor (Model)

Lady Katrana Prestor Portrait (Model)

Onyxia (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Please show proof of having/asking permission from Sxar.
I think the similar model you mentioned maybe from my early edited work for this role. I made it also according to the same resource Calia Menethil by Sxar. And for this work you made, I suggest that you may use the in-game texture of hair and add black color on hair geosets using Magos, to replace the unnecessary use of WOW hair texture (Hair01_00.blp).

Last edited:
Level 2
Good model my brother, will you also release a Neltharion model? which is the only one missing to complete the dragons aspects (I don't speak English, I use a translator)

Level 10
Good model my brother, will you also release a Neltharion model? which is the only one missing to complete the dragons aspects (I don't speak English, I use a translator)
Bro, I don't speak English myself, well, I don't know about Neltharion, depending on how you look at it, he's a Deathwing, there's a model already from Kwaliti, but if you only make it when it was before corruption. According to this type, if you create it as in the picture from Vaanel. But you just have to create the type of classic dragons, there is simply no texture suitable for the model

Attachments

• i (6).jpeg
    i (6).jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 20
Level 10
I think the similar model you mentioned maybe from my early edited work for this role. I made it also according to the same resource Calia Menethil by Sxar. And for this work you made, I suggest that you may use the in-game texture of hair and add black color on hair geosets using Magos, to replace the unnecessary use of WOW hair texture (Hair01_00.blp).
Yes, here's one problem, why in magos, when opening the model, standard textures are invisible, and the model is completely black, magos may not have been installed correctly.