• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Dragon and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Dragon (Black, Optimized) Info:

• Fixed some of the texture wrapping.
  • Combined the portrait model with the main model.

• Uploaded.

Dragon (Blue, Optimized) Info:

• Uploaded.

Dragon (Bronze, Optimized) Info:

• Uploaded.

Dragon (Green, Optimized) Info:

• Uploaded.

Dragon (Red, Optimized) Info:

• Uploaded.

Chromatic Dragon Reject Info:
  • Created a Frankenstein's monster version of the Dragon model.

• Uploaded.

Frost Dragon Info:
  • Created an Undead version of the Blue Dragon.
  • Uses a combination of the regular and ALPHA versions of the Frost Wyrm textures.

• Uploaded.

Keywords:
Dragonflight, Wyrmrest Accord

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • The Dragon models are mostly similar.
    • Changes are mostly on the facial structure and the fins on the back.
    • Textures for the Dragon models aren't as interchangeable. Wrapping is slightly different especially on the faces.
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Chromatic Dragon Reject (Model)

Dragon (Black, Optimized) (Model)

Dragon (Blue, Optimized) (Model)

Dragon (Bronze, Optimized) (Model)

Dragon (Green, Optimized) (Model)

Dragon (Red, Optimized) (Model)

Frost Dragon (Model)

Level 21
Pretty much most models have this kind of "Problem". Just look at all the Critters for example.
You're right; I just find these especially irritating since all beta dragon models except for the red one looked exactly like their portraits, but someone at Blizzard decided to change them before the game was released.
waer did you get those beta models? or are those recreations? :B
You can find the beta MPQ attached to the first post of this thread; it's been pinned to the top of the Modeling & Animation forum for years.