• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Onyxia and Nefarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hiya, folks! I saw the gorgeous Deathwing model that Kwaliti put up and it got me thinking that I'd like to see something similar for Onyxia (whose purple, gold, black and red was always such a gorgeous design). I don't have the skills to do so, and I'd rather not rip a model from WoW, so I was wondering if anyone had plans to develop a unique black dragon model for Onyxia?

Nefarian would just be gravy, as I'm trying to put together a Single Player Human Campaign that follows the Grand Masquerade Questline from WoW.

P.S.

This is off-topic, but if anyone knows of a good model/skin to use for Katrana Prestor, I'm all ears!

Level 1
Ach! Nefarian and not Onyxia? Oh no!

As for Katrana, I went through models on the Nexus and the closest I found was the Mage from Diablo III, but it didn't really fit.

On the Campaign, I have Westfall mostly done and will be going on to either a Stormwind or a Duskwood map, next. The story will follow the Grand Masquerade, but opposed to a random "player," you'll be General Marcus Jonathan (whose model I've -yet- to settle on, given that I don't know if I want him mounted or not as a hero).

Status
Not open for further replies.