• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Onyxia and Nefarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Didn't know where to put this, can smone send me onyxia and nefarian, i want them for my map. You just have to submit jus pm it to me or somethin please.

Level 2
I know, i wouldnt have posted this but i cant rip them from this campaign that has them....for some reason they dont show up in the campaign's import manager, if u can help with that it'd be appreciated.

Level 2
Oops, well i thought it was somethin else......well this is more so for my campaign in which i need the Onyxia and Nefarian WoW models, these are already exported and people have them so i was hopin som1 can give them to me through a pm or e-mail, and as i said a campaign has them won't export them. They will be bosses BTW.

Level 5
1) Nobody is going to give you WoW Models because it's a illegal to use them.
2) Stealing/ripping resources such as icons or models from someone's game is very wrong.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Closed for obvious reasons.

We DON'T support WoW models in any way, shape or form.

We DON'T support ripping material of any kind from other people's maps unless it is open for exporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.