• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a dragon model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I don't know if this would be allowed but i was looking for someone to create a Deathwing model that looks like onyxia or nefarion from wow but possibly not exported just made to resemble them.

If this is possible here is a link to an image of Deathwing.
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/thumb/c/c7/Neltharion.jpg/200px-Neltharion.jpg
and one his back area
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/thumb/8/8b/Deathwing.jpg/180px-Deathwing.jpg

If someone makes this model for me i would love them forever. :emote_smile:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

*sigh* I know this isnt my area, but please read the sites rules before you post. The Hive does not support WoW models/skins. Its just Wc3 RoC and TFT.

Correct, but he wants a new model based on the concept of a WoW model, not the same thing.

Please people, let the mods tell people off, we know when and when not to.

Level 1
Deathwing

well i just want a model that makes a good representation of what Deathwing looks like and really dont want some lame flying dragon or some land dragon that looks like a boulder fell on it.

Level 12
Ahh, your wrong there. He said no 'lame' flying models. Look, if he said no flying models and no ground models, what would he be asking for, anyway? Also, Deathwing isn't just WoW. He his also a big part of most Warcraft Books by Richard A. Knaak.

----EDIT----

Ok, no flying. Gotcha.

I agree, it is a whelp. I will try and make you a model, but I'm just a starter at this, so I can bet you it will look terrible.

Level 1
kk it might be a little tuf but if you run into trouble getting an idea here is a link to a pick of nefarian for looks http://www.wowhead.com/images/screenshots/resized/8791.jpg
There is always the Hell Dragon in the models area that i guess you could edit with creator's permission.
What im specifically looking for is a model like nefarian but with like metal plates and stuff to make it look like Deathwing after the demon soul.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It has walk animations.

Animations:

1. Walk Fast
2. Stand
3. Stand 1
4. Attack
5. Attack 1
6. Spell 1
7. Stand Alternate
8. Morph
9. Morph Alternate
10. Walk Alternate
11. Death
12. Attack Alternate

Level 1
The Hell Dragon model is not what i am looking for but if you could add some darkened iron plating in the place of the dark skin and leave the molten cracks that would make me happy because that is somewhat close to how neltharion actually looks like after the demon soul and im using this model in my map which i havent decided a name for yet i can say it is an rpg raid type map like a WoW dungeon with 3 wings where you fight arthas, ner'zhul, and neltharion as the mainboss for each wing. it may sound a little stupid but i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.