• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knowledge of the english language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Theres no point talking in perfect grammer, the nuts in Cambridge have already proven that the mind does it for you. Like you can read this sentace cant you
Hvae A Ncie Dya Adn A Vrey Mrery Cihrtams Dnot Yuo Tnihk Ist Wried Yuo Cna Utsnread Me
Thats because your mind fixes it all.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Grammar isn't the issue, it's when sentences are ill phrased that it gets troublesome. Fixing ill phrased sentences with your mind requires more effort than with simple grammar mistakes.

Valid this has thread many points consider to oppinion my in.

Combine this with grammar mistakes and you've got yourself a completely incomprehensible post.

Level 17
Grammar isn't the issue, it's when sentences are ill phrased that it gets troublesome. Fixing ill phrased sentences with your mind requires more effort than with simple grammar mistakes.

Valid this has thread many points consider to oppinion my in.

Combine this with grammar mistakes and you've got yourself a completely incomprehensible post.

In this case we go to the fall back option, Latin the one language which i know of where the words can go in any order you damn please, :D if that doesnt work then were screwed. Right new regime people, we all have to learn latin for perfect correction MUHHAHAHAHA. The itallians have truly mastered the real language muhaha.

No really yeh i see your point, but i think thats more of an extreme. People dont generally post sentances like that. At least though after looking at the setance for a bit you can understand it.

In my oppinion this thread as many valid points to consider.
This thread has many valid points to consider, in my oppinion
Hmm anyother solutions ?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Some scientists should get together and make a scientific language. It could be based on english but with the difference of everything following rules, limited to no exceptions and no duplicate words.

Ofcourse completly impracticle (as natural languages are from neural networks and not computers) but could have some useful implimentations with AI development.

Level 15
Some scientists should get together and make a scientific language. It could be based on english but with the difference of everything following rules, limited to no exceptions and no duplicate words.

Ofcourse completly impracticle (as natural languages are from neural networks and not computers) but could have some useful implimentations with AI development.

Like machine code?

Status
Not open for further replies.