• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Know Thy Enemy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi!
This is my first upload to the Hive.
I hope you like my map, and if you enjoy playing it, don't forget to give it a rating!

Map Specifics
208431-68b922c0059b74b0d640282fca7d1f80.jpg
Players 2-4
208430-a0bf11462cec6338b8e882705c9309cd.jpg
Creep Camps 17
208427-67ced567f320d96ce63cdb2eb304a5d4.jpg
Neutral Buildings 2
208423-626cd1b769e6dcd3ae555e8d52671d6c.jpg
Gold Mines 6

Tactics
This is a small map where starting positions are divided by forest. Battle your way through creeps to expand or go for glory and cut a path straight to the enemy. Beware the lure of the fountain at the heart of the map - it has a deadly foe guarding its sacred waters.
Previews
Contents

Know Thy Enemy (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM...
Level 2
Of course! :)
welcome to the site btw!

You also need to add screenshots to your description.

I tried to take some using the in-game screen-grab function, but those files are not supported by the site (.TGA files)...when I tried using other screen-grab tech on my computer (print-screen function, screenhunter program) neither worked. Do you have a recommendation on a good screen-grab tool I can use to get them?

I tried to take some using the in-game screen-grab function, but those files are not supported by the site (.TGA files)...when I tried using other screen-grab tech on my computer (print-screen function, screenhunter program) neither worked. Do you have a recommendation on a good screen-grab tool I can use to get them?
Open the Paint tool and open TGA files with it and save them with JPG or PNG formats!

Last edited:
Level 26
Your maps are similiar in flaws, unfortunately.
Read my post on your other map here: Bog Battle
The same things apply to this map aswell.

I suggest you work on one map at a time, to make sure one is good before you start the next.
I used to work on multiple maps myself, and none of them really got finished.

Level 19
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation

No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!