• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

knight(changed)

A completely new model which made by myself .
Including model, texture and animation.
It can be both hero and unit

I improved its texture and it is lighter than the old one

Hope useful to you!

Keywords:
knight, wojia10502, rider, paladin
Contents

knight(changed) (Model)

knight(changed) (Model)

Reviews
14:18, 6th Feb 2011 anarchianbedlam: Great looking knight model, I love his weapon, The texture is a bit dark, but everything works ingame and it could be useful. We're glad to have you here. Approvalized
Level 1
Wow, this knight looks just as the ones did in warcraft 1! I mean, the flail, it is awesome, I hope LordPerenoldeII looks at this, because he made the whole war1 in a custom campaign.

Level 7
Am I allowed to remove the flail and add it to the normal Knight instead?

Thanks! :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 8
Guys there's a problem with this model, you can only select it from his small hammer, it's very bugging since it's an awesome model :S

fix that please

:vw_death:Oh, seems to be a big problem.I remembered the model haven`t this problem.what matters is that I even haven`t war3 to test it now.:eekani:I will try finding the problem but I can promise when for my private reason.Thanks for your support!!

Level 8
Textures are nice, however the weapon motion could be smoother. Also the knight/horse ratio is imbalanced... kinda funny.