• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

King's Model Requests [Duneon Theme]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I need several models for my map, they aren't so hard but there is 1 that i need asap.

The models i need:

1. A PROPER Archway, not the WC style ones, i need the real deal! [done]

2.Stone ruble/destroyed bricks(wc has too low number of variations) [in progress]

3.A wall torch/braizer simmilar to the one i attached below BUT not for sunken ruins theme, i need the models to fit the dungeon theme/tiles/doodads. [not done]

models_6744_screenshot.jpg

4.Good quality tiles for dungeon/brick theme. [not done]

5.Good model of a brick. [not done]

6.Good model of a wall end. [not done]

7.A good textured carpet in several collors. [not done]

Last edited:
Level 25
I still need some good ruble models as well as some nice platform model + some good textures for the tileset and a good textured wall model.

And it all has to be in a "dunegon" theme, not like WC dungeon though, it needs to be grey-blue collored :p

So any modeler up to the task?

if you could get the permission of Kitabatake, I could change the skin of the
wall brazier.
I also could make it on my own, but a bit lazy the last time :p

Take a look at that wall Brazier, its obviously a simple edit (just rotated the base of it 90). Something that similar to the standard model seems like the sort of thing that needs no consent for reskinning (kitabike didn't make the skin either).

Take a look at that wall Brazier, its obviously a simple edit (just rotated the base of it 90). Something that similar to the standard model seems like the sort of thing that needs no consent for reskinning (kitabike didn't make the skin either).

well but he did the model, and I need the permission from him, that
I can edit his model, (changing it's skin)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1431375-post15.html

Well heres the one I did, but seeing as its an exact copy just to prove a point I don't know if you need permission or not (really the model is just the original ruins brazier with its base rotated 90 degrees and over a bit - something so simple in my opinion you are you just retexturing the original model)

Just retexture the normal Ruins Brazier model and it will carry over to the wall Brazier model perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.