• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple item requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Howdy there.

I'm making a harvest moon project. In the game u have to make a living, by building and successfully running a farm and making money. You also get to play ingame minigames against other players to keep the game fun and interesting. But with the crops.. im having a problem. I really need a few crop models that can be easily identified with what the crop is.

So... im not asking for anything fancy..

i need a watering can attachment model, tin texure would be great. (example pics below)

[watering can done! thanks to chriz]

And some crops...
Tomato (done)
Onion (done)
Corn (done)
Pineapple (done)
Cabbage (done)
potatoe (done)
banana (done)
Turnip (done)
Cucumber (done)
Eggplant (done)
Green Pepper (done)
Strawberrie (done)
spinach (done)
pear (done)
apple (done)

[crops done thanks to werewulf]

Ive provided a sample pic, (i know its tiny), of what i would like the crops to look like.

I know im asking for alot.. but i'm not asking them to be fancy or glamorous masterpieces. And i know for sure alot of other people would find them really useful as well.

(Birth and death animations would be great [like the warcraft tome's birth and death animation], but if u don't feel like it, u don't have to)

So please anyone out there, if you can give it a try, thank you.

EDIT

need a farmer hat (look botom of thread)

Attachments

• watering%20can_jpg.jpg
    watering%20can_jpg.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 871
  • ss8.jpg
    ss8.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 304
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 168
  • screen8.jpg
    screen8.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 208
  • screen14.jpg
    screen14.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 178
  • screen15.jpg
    screen15.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Level 3
yeh, the corn and wheat models dont offer much variety and are hard to work with when your wanting to make many different crops.

So... any takers?

Level 3
Aye, that would be quite handy. I am very interested, even though the models i requested would be great, i could use the food models and then attach them onto each plant.

EDIT

BUT i do really need a watering can

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Made the watering can. The water inside is animated.

Attachments

• WateringCan.MDX
    8.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
that is just perfect chriz. thank you so very very much. + rep

but the crops are still desperately needed so if anyone can help please respond

Last edited:
Level 3
OKAY! Ive had some luck in my google searches and i have found a pineapple crop, bananna crop, pear crop and an apple crop. Which means I can cross them off the list! *ta da*

[NEW REQUEST]

I need a farmer's hat attachment to get the whole farmy feel going on... so again anyone out there if you can do is it'll be just great. Nothing fancy...

-SkatinG CoW- 's wizard hat attachment model is PERFECT. But can somone skin it to look like this? (pics below) +rep and credits of the person ingame will be given (of course)

Im going to be adding a few ingame screen shots soon of the Harvest Moon Project to keep people interested.

Attachments

• wizard hat.jpg
    wizard hat.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 165
  • farmer hat.JPG
    farmer hat.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,300
Level 3
wow thanks! i can't take a look at them at the moment. I'm at my grandpas and on his computer.... with lots and lots of adults everywhere... *goes off into rants*

ANYWAY cant wait to look at them when i get home

EDIT

Any chance on the farmer hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.