• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.5 Model Requests: A Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Here's what I need: the lower part of a tank (everything exept the cannon) and the cannon itself, as different models. This will be used for my upcoming map and it will be a HUGE part of it, credit will definately given.
The model can be a bit wc-ish (NOT an existing tank that has been used in wars) and when the models are at the same spot, they should look as one whole. You can use existing models if you want to.
The upper part only needs a stand, move and death animation while the cannon needs a stand, attack and a death animation.
Good luck (if someone bothers)!
Here's an example of a good model that looks like something I need.

Level 2
This is a bumb, to be honest. I really need these models or my project will die. Oh, and if anyone has begun working on this, could he tell me so that I'd be less worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.