• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chariot Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am in need of 2 models if anyone is kind enough to even care. The first i need would be a chariot rider with a spear, the other with a bow. It would be nice if it looked like the picture below, and have 2 horses if possible (one horse is perfectly fine though)

chariot.jpg

So long as someone can clearly tell theres a deffinitive horse, cart with wheels, and a soldier, I dont really care all too much about details. Teamcolor would look nice on the wall of the chariot.

These would be for an Expansionism map that I am working on. It is about 30% done with units and upgrades, the triggers are about 25% done, and the terraining is totally finished. If you would like some screenshots then I will add them soon.

Thank you if you are thinking of taking this request.

How do I take screenshots outside of WC3, xfire wouldn't take them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.