• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft chariot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I never saw a chariot here. I can't make it by my self. But I still have idea. We can use wells from night elfs balista, bird head also from balista, also few plants. We need 2 horses best will be Archmage horse. It will be good if we shall use texture of plants from balista too. We needs 2 warriors on it. One driver and one archer. We can use archer from humman campaning from TFT and blood elf worker as a driver. Finaly we can make animations and share by our work. I don't know almost nothing bout model making so we mean you.

Level 4
hey i just thought of another chariot for the undead take meat wagon wheels 2 death knight horses a skeleton with no weeapon for driver grave stone for front and a burning archer as attacker and maybe some disease clouds for effect

Level 6
Best bet is a single horsed chariot with the chariot itself which is very close to the horse (this would remove the space between the chariot and the horse pulling it and it would reduce the "bad rotation" of the chariot)

Status
Not open for further replies.