• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] War Elephant, Chariot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a war elephant and a chariot model. I believe there is one chariot model (more of a cart being driven by a horse) and one elephant model (I dont think it even has a walk animation and I cant find it).

Elephants:
I need them for a Rome: Total War style map. So the elephants would need to look something like this:
144640ss_sm2.jpg

--
elephant.jpg

--
A war elephant with considerably less armour (Maybe this would be good for its icon):
carthaginian_elephant_info.jpg

Chariots:

10-s.jpg

Basic chariot in action (It'd be nice if you didnt make it exactly how it is shown in this picture, more *flash* and *sexy* is needed xD):
110804rometotalwar.jpg

thumb_24665.jpg

I'd prefer if the models/textures are less then 600kb (Individually), but less then 200kb with decent detail and animations would be brilliant as well. ;D

(It would be wonderful if there were more medieval and ancient models floating around :p)

Level 2
Sorry for not replying quicker.

I've made a map called The Barbarian Age (Or Invasion, I havent decided which to use). Its like Europe Before Rome but more units and spells. Its not turned based strategy, its RTS (similiar to maps like Europa).

I can guarantee if they are good quality they will be used in a lot of strategy maps (We've been wanting these types of models for a long time).

Level 2
I require a persian looking elephant because the model will be used as the "Persian War Elephant". But I suppose persian and egyptian kind of look the same anyway.

Level 25
The thing with chariots, and the reason that no one has EVER made a Chariot model for Warcraft 3 and finished it (Closest is an unanimated orc wolf chariot made for an ancient WC3C contest) is that chariots are going to look very bizarre when turning in-game. Seeing as everything turns on a dime, think what that'd look like for a chariot

Level 25
But if they worked in age of empires 1 engine, why wouldn't here?

Different engines

Everything in WC3 turns on its central point. To see this in effect, geomerge a tower to a Kodo or Horse, and then move it back far enough so it would be resonably dragging it behind. Then go play in game, with this unit. Make it turn

Watch as the tower ignores the laws of physics

Status
Not open for further replies.