• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
As I have been making my map, Rise of the Middle East, I have found that I have need a Chariot Model, right now i'm using a merchant model it doesn't fit the chariot, but its the only thing have, please make a chariot model.

The chariot model must fit in with the ancient and medieval theme.
Thank you!:grin:

Level 4
What actually meant was horse pulled carriage like the egyptians used.
chariot_bronze.jpg

That is what i need i didn't see it anywhere on hive workshop.
One was close but, did not fit in with the theme.

Level 5
Im currently working on a map (name not released yet). Im in need of a model of a dog or 2. I will use anything but do suggest a doberman and/or german shepherd model. Thank you for taking the time to read my request. (If this request is done I ask that you please send me a private message ASAP when done, Thanks)

I can extract the model for you from the game AOM.There is an egyptian chariot archer.But it won't be animated because i have max 7 and it does not match the script.The animations will be removed. But may be you can ask someone to animate the models for you.If you like, make a private post to me and i will send you the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.