• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

King

This is my new version of the king. A little enchanted version with shoulders and cloths.
Now with new crown model that uses warcraft textures.

Now with merged geosets. It will work better ingame.

Update: Significantly reduced the model size.

Keywords:
king, emperor, royal, crown.
Contents

King (Model)

King (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 5th of March, 2008 Approval status: Approved Rating: (3) Useful Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
Level 3
This is cool, but i kinda want to use these models without makinga map, can i change the files??? or change certain units to do so, cause that russian tank would be so cool to change the umm catapult cause catapult sucks, i would like to do this to make personal mods, and release them with people permission

-Ultraxwing

Level 12
This is odd... Imported both files, corrected paths, saved, restarted, and the model works. It used too when I used it before. Hmm.. This is odd indeed.

Level 4
I request you add a model similar to this but withouth the crown and wielding ashbringer, so that it may look like Tirion from WoW.

Overall, a king must rule its Kingdom, 5/5.

Level 2
Would like to see a younger King, and adding a Queen in the same style would be awesome...but absolutely no complaints about the model. 5/5

Level 3
Very useful for campaigns where the player needs somebody to tell him what he ought to be doing. :piru:

A variation without the sword would be nice, but I can do that for myself.

Level 14
Look at the sword. It's the same sword sticking in the ground on the reign of chaos background in the main menu. (You know, with the tattered orc flag) I have no idea how he got it.

custom textures duh

Level 2
I'm just gonna say it, it may be the best king model i have ever found. Kudos to you my friend. However, the wrap around the waist seems kind of weird in the picture. Is it like that ingame? Hope not...

Now that i've tested it in the model editor, the belt really is like that. You may want to fix that and everything is A-Ok :) Giving you a 4.5/5

Last edited: