1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

King Anduin Wrynn

Submitted by Stefan.K
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
At last, I finished the model of the Anduin seen in the last WoW cinematic.

I was struggling with the animations(as always). What animations' set from the in game could be suitable for this guy, but sadly I didn't liked any. I thought of combining the animations but it didn't turned quite good on some of my other models so I didn't want to ruin the mesh because of the animations. That's why I used the animations from @Direfury 's Captain Falric model. Give credits to both of us if you use this model.

The model comes with and without the helmet.
Contents

King Anduin Wrynn (Model)

Anduin with Helmet version (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: I've grown fond of your choice of textures and changed my mind about it, considering my earlier comment (although I still do not like the TC clothes) One problem though: - There are no attachment points for his feet - please add them. Other...
  1. paladinjst

paladinjst

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wooal great 5/5

2. jameschoe09

jameschoe09

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome. 10/10 It would awesome if we could have a model of just Anduin(Like Hearthstone) too. I wish I was great at making models :'(

3. MagicCampaign

MagicCampaign

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Korean Gamer

Korean Gamer

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow you are so awesome!

5. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    For the Horde.
    That wuss aint my king.

6. aeman

aeman

Resources:
    Resources:
    Man-duin

7. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    I knew it wouldn't take long until someone made a Manduin model. great job, Stefan

8. hemmedo

hemmedo

Resources:
    Resources:
    he doesn't have that brad pitt style baby face that he has in the cinematic though:)

9. Diegoit

Diegoit

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    WOW, this is really good, i like it a lot.
    PS: Where are his Paladin spells anims? :D

10. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Not a huge fan of the textures TBH. They look bland, have few shadows and the white/gold clashes very hard with the orange-gold/tc of the cloak stuff. Then again you have that deeply bluish high contrast lion which does not blend in very well. Last but not least: the leather clothes. They have the right variation of contrast and shading, and are the only textures really fitting here.

Mesh itself is really good though although his face still looks a bit too much like Arthas IMO.

11. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I think it would look better with a different texture too. Maybe trying somethign with the campaign screen human, but it might end badly anyway... I also dislike the necj bit, but them I disliked it on the cinematic model, Anduim armor never felt completelly right with me.

12. Cuore

Cuore

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This is a creative and unique interpretation of Anduin in armor that does not necessarily need to be a copypaste of the BfA cinematic. It's cool (I especially like the helmet and the perfect shalamayn sword) and it shows the effort put into making it. It's also pretty true to how Anduin's physionomy was presented in all media except that cinematic, and it is the first model to represent Anduin that completely fits into the warcraft 3 environment.

13. alex976

alex976

Resources:
    Resources:
    This model is gorgeous :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  14. UmbraUnda

UmbraUnda

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    MANDUIN

15. Hazop

Hazop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great work! Comrade! His mask reminds me the mask Knyaz's would wear.​

16. Atasha JG

Atasha JG

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wow this is very cool Stefan.K your the smartest member that i know,Using In-game texture.Well done!:)

17. fgundam

fgundam

Resources:
    Resources:
    AWESOME!!! now only if there is a nice BTN DISBTN and score screen to go with the model (Y_Y)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  18. Yousef

Yousef

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome! 5/5
    Maybe smaller eyebrows? I can barely see his eyes!

19. Lord_Marrowgrath

Lord_Marrowgrath

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    You improved too much previous version! 5/5

20. sniper_zero

sniper_zero

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Great model! But the stubble really needs to go if you want Anduin from the cinematic. He's still only 17!
    Apaer from that the portrait talk animation needs to be redone because even the original blizzard models don't have their mouth distort when they talk. But apart from that really good model. I'm sure it'll look great used side by side with your Varian Wrynn model.