• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kill Amount [QUEST] And Variables [QUEST] Repeatable Quest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was wondering if there was anyway to make it so in a quest you have to kill a certain amount of enemies

EXAMPLE:
Kill 3 bandits!

Is that possible? :pal: +Rep :pal: to whoever helps me

SEE ALSO!
How do I attach a variable to a quest?
and
Is it possible to make a quest unrepeatable to someone who has already done it but for people who haven't they can still do it? Sorry for expecting too much >.< If you can help then thanks!

Level 19
Kill amount would be something like an integer variable which you do + 1 whenever you kill a bandit.
Something like this:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Killing unit) is a Hero) Equal to True
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Bandit
    • Actions
      • Set PGroup = (Player group((Owner of (Killing unit))))
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing Unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Triggering player))] + 1)
      • Quest - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the Quest Update message: ((String(Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing Unit)))])) + (/3 + Bandits Killed!))
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_PGroup)
If you want single player then just make kills integer variable to a non-array variable.

Check this tut: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...mple-quest-we-show-info-noob-tutorial-187964/

Status
Not open for further replies.