• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Keywords for spell section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Moin moin =)

For real, would someone please create a rule for it, what words can be used for an uploaded spell?
Because things like: lol, lolz, rofl, lmao, unique, funny, timer key, fast, cool, David, run, bamm, click and so on shouldn't be allowed.

If I, or someone else ofc, say something like "would you change the keywords because they're kind useless" then the answer is always "but it says put in as many as possible", which include really useless noob keywords and this souldn't be the rule!

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Level 16
I used these keywords in 2 of my spells because one is a roflcopter and another is a spell made for a contest with Comedy as theme.
What keywords do you expect =[

Well, I even didn't thought about your roflcopter spell. There are more spell, if you type it in.
Also I saw now, that some keywords are gone now, but the keyword "owned" seems to be a highclass one, if I see the results.

Anyhow, @Garfield when you spell "roflcopter" contains the keyword "rofl", I don't start crying about this one XD

More it has to with simple logic, who thinks "Well, I go now to the spell section and search for "owned". I even get 2 results when I type "fuck" in ... and this pretty shit isn't -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.